I love the shape of the front pockets on this bag. They are accentuated by a fun-to-make rosette as a finishing touch. Make this bag your very own. Have fun coordinating the fabrics and making the design suitable for you. You can use the same fabric for the entire bag or use a contrasting fabric for the front to give it a totally different look. The front pockets are accented with a fun to make rosette. You’re on your way to creating your own handbags with this easy guide!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5