I love the shape of the front pockets on this bag. They are accentuated by a fun-to-make rosette as a finishing touch. Make this bag your very own. Have fun coordinating the fabrics and making the design suitable for you. You can use the same fabric for the entire bag or use a contrasting fabric for the front to give it a totally different look. The front pockets are accented with a fun to make rosette. You’re on your way to creating your own handbags with this easy guide!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New