A PDF download by Charise Creates Sewing Patterns
A PDF download by Charise Creates Sewing Patterns to make these adorable pouches in two sizes. This pattern will make pouches a perfect size for a embroidery supply pouch, make-up bag, or to hold school supplies. The pattern includes ten pages of illustrated sewing instructions and full-color pictures. The pattern also includes three pages of templates. This project is appropriate for anyone confident while sewing zippers and curved seams.
More pouch projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags