Everyone will love seeing one of these padded pouches in their Christmas stocking or as a thoughtful gift at any time of the year. These pouches are the ideal accessory for storing a mobile phone or media player. Stitch them together using bright happy fabric prints for kids, or coordinate classic florals, stripes and modern designs for adults. Project instructions include three closure options and the option of adding a handy wrist strap. When finished this pouch measures 10 cm x 14 cm (4” x 5½”). This PDF sewing pattern was featured in Sewing World Magazine December 2013 issue. The fabrics used in examples shown – a selection of cotton prints from Robert Kaufman Fabrics, Moda Fabrics and Rowan Fabrics. Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements and the templates (pattern pieces) are included for all the shaped pieces. The measurements are given for straight cut pieces. Advanced beginners.
More phone wallets and pouches:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New