Sew this modern accessory to store your tablet or ereader in style.
Achieve your own look by using colorful combinations from fabric bundles or simply have a rummage in your fabric stash, as it only uses small amounts of fabric. The sleeve is padded to protect your tablet and it includes a handy outer pocket for storing small items such as a set of earbuds. Two different closure options are included in the instructions.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New