Sew this modern accessory to store your tablet or ereader in style.
Achieve your own look by using colorful combinations from fabric bundles or simply have a rummage in your fabric stash, as it only uses small amounts of fabric. The sleeve is padded to protect your tablet and it includes a handy outer pocket for storing small items such as a set of earbuds. Two different closure options are included in the instructions.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New