A free project from Sew What Alicia
Stitch this EASY modern rainbow stripe baby quilt in whatever style suits you. Solid color fabrics, mix and match from your scrap bins, use fabrics from your stash with this free quilting project! This quilt would make a fun baby shower gift that mom and baby will both treasure. This quilt measures 30″ by 40″ finished. A free PDF download and step-by-step tutorial from Sew What Alicia guides you to the finish line in no time.
More quilting projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New