The Sunburst Sling is a sweet bag to experiment with different combinations of fabric prints and colors, or to showcase your favorite fabric designer’s latest collection! Each step of construction is thoroughly explained with computer drawn illustrations. This sewing pattern includes instructions for installing a zipper closure and interior pockets. Pattern includes full size pattern pieces for you to cut out and use right away. Finished dimensions: 10″ handle drop, 12″ tall, excluding handle, 4″ deep, 16″ across.
Jen Fox is an interior designer, an avid sewer, sewing pattern designer, and aspiring textile designer! Jen began sewing and selling her handbags in 2007 and branched into the pattern world in August of 2009. Her patterns can now be found online and in independent quilt and sewing shops around the country! While she’s not sewing, Jen can be found hiking in the mountains with her husband, taking runs in the park, and planning her next big road trip. Jen is also an author of Transfer-Embellish-Stitch: 16 Textile Projects for the Modern Maker.
More great bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New