The Sunburst Sling is a sweet bag to experiment with different combinations of fabric prints and colors, or to showcase your favorite fabric designer’s latest collection! Each step of construction is thoroughly explained with computer drawn illustrations. This sewing pattern includes instructions for installing a zipper closure and interior pockets. Pattern includes full size pattern pieces for you to cut out and use right away. Finished bag dimensions: 10″ handle drop, 12″ tall, excluding handle, 4″ deep, 16″ across.
Jen Fox is an interior designer, an avid sewer, sewing pattern designer, and aspiring textile designer! Jen began sewing and selling her handbags in 2007 and branched into the pattern world in August of 2009. Her patterns can now be found online and in independent quilt and sewing shops around the country! While she’s not sewing, Jen can be found hiking in the mountains with her husband, taking runs in the park, and planning her next big road trip. Jen is also an author of Transfer-Embellish-Stitch: 16 Textile Projects for the Modern Maker.
More great bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5