An intermediate sewing pattern from Aunties Two for this awesome everyday bag. A roomy bag to take shopping, to the beach, or to a guild meeting with your show-and-tell project inside. The bag’s body is channel stitched to incorporate texture. This sewing pattern requires stiff interfacing for sides and bottom. You can download the materials list to stitch this bag here. Once completed this beautiful spacious bag measures 14″ x 12″ x 8″.
More large capacity bags to sew for everyday:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New