A free knitting pattern download from Amanda Saladin
To celebrate sweet summer strawberries, Amanda Saladin designed this knitted backpack to look like a ripe, luscious strawberry! This bag finishes measuring approximately 14″ tall x 11″ wide x 4″ deep which is plenty of space for a kids school bag. Skill level: easy!
- Red Heart Soft in #5142 Cherry Red (MC), 2 skeins
- #4420 Guacamole (CC1), 1 skein
- #4601 Off-White (CC2), 1 skein
Needles: US Size 6 (4.0 mm) straight needles
Notions: Yarn needle, 12″ zipper
More kids’ bag patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New