Stitch Happens is a scrap-friendly quilt pattern from Kelli Fannin Designs that is fun and easy to piece. The Stitch Happens quilt could also be enlarged to make a lap-size quilt with the addition of borders. This pattern has instructions with image for color placement. The Stitch Happens quilt is constructed using traditional piecing techniques. Perfect for decorating a sewing studio. Finished size: 37″ x 40″.
- 1 yard background fabric
- 1/4 yard each: various shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and aqua fabric.
- 1/2 yard for binding
- 2.5 yards backing
- coordinating thread
More quilt patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯