A digital pattern by Heidi Emmett to make a fun quilted patchwork backpack for summer. This backpack has an inner pocket made from strips of fabric attached to the batting and backing to make those seams even stronger. This bag has a cinched closure. You will need some grommets and bungee cording for straps. Or you can add webbing, or make custom coordinated straps that suit a specific style. An intermediate sewing project.
More fun projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New