The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket is fun to sew with the concise sewing instructions and many illustrations that will guide you step-by-step. The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket offers great capacity along with optional outer pockets providing more storage for smaller items. The double-handle design gives you easy access as you go by. This fabric basket accommodates stairs heights of up to 8 1/2″ and 7 1/4″ deep. The finished basket measures 15.5″ x 14.5″. Stairs are clutter-free with this pretty and functional One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket. Just fill this basket with anything that needs to go up or down, and take them all together safely in one trip. This basket would make a nice baby shower gift for an exhausted new mother.
Sewing Supplies Required:
- 2 1/4 yard coordinating fabric
- 1/2″ elastic – 1 1/2 yards
- 3 – 5 pieces of ultra-firm plastic canvas – 13.6″ x 21.6″
- 1″ webbing – 40″
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New