A free quilt block tutorial from Piece N Quilt
You can learn to piece this modern clover quilt block with this free tutorial. This block tutorial from the Sunday Stitches series with Natalia Bonner is for piecing 12″ or 18″ clover blocks that you can use to create fun St. Patrick’s Day quilts, a tote bag, quilted table toppers, or unique wall art. This is the time to break out those green fat quarters you’ve been saving. Natalia Bonner is a professional long-arm quilter, author, Gammill quilt artist, and quilting instructor. You can learn more at Piece N Quilt.
More Lucky Stuff:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New