A free quilt block tutorial from Piece N Quilt
You can learn to piece this modern clover quilt block with this free tutorial. This block tutorial from the Sunday Stitches series with Natalia Bonner is for piecing 12″ or 18″ clover blocks that you can use to create fun St. Patrick’s Day quilts, a tote bag, quilted table toppers, or unique wall art. This is the time to break out those green fat quarters you’ve been saving. Natalia Bonner is a professional long-arm quilter, author, Gammill quilt artist, and quilting instructor. You can learn more at Piece N Quilt.
More Lucky Stuff:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New