A PDF Sewing Pattern by Gaila Designs
A PDF pattern and instructions to make this beautiful yet simple to construct case, padded, fully lined with zipper pocket closure, and wristlet for your Kindle 2, 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Keyboard, Nook, Nook Color, Nook Tablet or many other eReaders! This cool square design gives extra space for multiple devices to fit, or put accessories inside the main pocket. You can use this pattern to create a cover with zipped pockets on both sides, or a cover with just the single zipper and no side pocket. Instructions will give the simple modifications. The square shape of this cover makes it great for quilt squares and balanced motifs. The wristlet has a cute bow that makes it a fashion statement on its own! Clip it to either side, remove it, or make a shoulder strap for your case, whatever suits your mood. Look inside for a hot pink lining…what will your surprise lining be? Making a gift and not sure which eReader your friend has? This square shape will hold the majority of standard reader sizes currently available.
SKILL LEVEL: Novice
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY:
- If you can sew a straight line, you can make this cover. No special or advanced skills are needed.
- If you have never installed a zipper, no problem! The method used is extremely easy.
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Octopus Plush Toy from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Padded Book Sleeve with Pockets from Sewn Ideas
- Quilt Block Collection from Art Gallery Fabrics featured at Sew What's New