Updated: These fabric buckets are fun to sew and use. The best thing about these simple storage buckets is that they will collapse to save space when you do not need them. Great for camping, the car, the bathroom, kitchen, or your sewing room! I would store fabric scraps in these buckets and make each bucket using a color indicative of the color of scrap inside! Sew these with colorful fabric prints, vinyl, oilcloth, clear vinyl, canvas, rip-stop, denim, whatever you decide works for you. Have fun sewing these!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New