Learn how to sew a hot soup bowl cozy with this free sewing project. Protect your fingers and your furniture from hot bowls of hot soup, chili, oatmeal, etc with a fabric bowl cozy that is attractive and very functional. Fast and easy to sew, making these hot soup bowl cozies ideal custom made gifts all year long!
Note: When working with products intended for use in a microwave, certain precautions should be taken. Use only 100% cotton batting, thread and fabric. This 100% natural cotton batting is perfect for microwavable projects like insulated potato bags, casserole warmers and more. Retains moisture for steamy potatoes and vegetables. It’s free of glues and chemicals. Wrap and Zap is made of 100% cotton fibers without any additives. It is not fire retardant or flame proof. For this reason, it is suggested to cook in two-minute intervals for a maximum of eight minutes. Never leave the microwave unattended. Do not use in a convection/microwave oven.
Watch the free tutorial now:
More sewing projects for home storage:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5