Experiment with fun and fresh fabrics to create an eye-catching Market Tote. Wear it as a cross-body bag, or a shoulder bag. The SoChick! Market Tote features two easy-to-sew interior sleeve pockets to keep you organized, and the large side panels can be folded in or left open to achieve two different looks. This bag is a nice size if you have a lot to carry. Melissa Strong designed this bag for the intermediate sewist. The bag shown above was sewn with Amy Butler’s Soul Blossoms Peacock Feathers fabric in blush which I think is stunning!
More beautiful market bags to create:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New