This PDF Snowman quilt block pattern from PieceByNumberQuilts contains clearly labeled paper piecing pattern sections & complete instructions to sew the design in a range of sizes. (The pattern pieces as given make a 3″ x 6″ (7.6 x 15.24 cm) block; for other sizes, use the handy percentages chart to enlarge or reduce the pattern to your desired block size. Basic paper piecing instruction not included. You’ll receive the Snowman block in both left-facing and right-facing versions, plus all four hat variations.
More paper piecing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New