This little “lucky” pouch has a top full-width opening that snaps, or flexes, open and closed and is made with a piece of recycled metal measuring tape. Christie from Sparkles of Sunshine will show you just how easy it is to sew your own with her free sewing tutorial linked below!
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- tape measure
- fabric in two lucky coordinating colors/patterns
- scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- sewing machine
- coordinating thread
- painters tape
More pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New