This little “lucky” pouch has a top full-width opening that snaps, or flexes, open and closed and is made with a piece of recycled metal measuring tape. Christie from Sparkles of Sunshine will show you just how easy it is to sew your own with her free sewing tutorial linked below!
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- tape measure
- fabric in two lucky coordinating colors/patterns
- scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- sewing machine
- coordinating thread
- painters tape
More pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5