PDF Sewing Pattern + Adjustable Strap Tutorial
The Smile and Wave tote sewing pattern by Betz White is an advanced beginner pattern to sew a very stylish and accessible bag in two sizes. This large tote is spacious enough to hold anything you might need for a day of fun and sun. This tote offers a wide-open top with shoulder straps. Inside the bag there are three easy to sew slip pockets as well as one zippered pocket to hold small valuables. The Smile and Wave tote’s two large exterior pockets use a magnetic snap closure. The smaller sized tote bag features all of the same great options and ideal to carry your personal belongings. This printable PDF sewing pattern provides color photographs, detailed diagrams, a glossary, and all assembly directions needed to sew the large and small Smile and Wave tote.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Large: 21″ top opening, 8″ x 13″ base, 25″ high including handles.
- Small: 16 1/2″ top opening, 6″ x 10 1/2″ base, 19″ high including handles.
Betz White’s Adjustable Strap Sewing Tutorial:
More tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New