A free sewing tutorial demonstrating how to make a padded camera bag. Sonja stitched together this very nice soft-sided over the shoulder bag and converted it into a padded camera bag. Using foam and some adhesive, she was able to give the bag exactly the right amount of padding for her camera. Sonja used the shoulder bag sewing pattern and tutorial by Tiny Happy as a template to create the bag’s shape and dimensions. Sonja made a few changes to her bag to hold all of her camera equipment. You might consider sewing a removable shoulder pad for your bag strap if it becomes heavy and you need to carry it for a significant amount of time. See how she sews this awesome camera bag together!
More camera bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New