This intermediate level PDF sewing pattern for the Snazzy Slouch bag by Chris W Designs comes with 33 pages of complete instructions which also include over 70 detailed step-by-step color photo instructions. Printing instructions and test squares to check scale are also available for accuracy and frustration free printing and sewing. Snazzy Slouch bag pattern pieces and cutting measurements are included so you can choose your favorite cutting method! The measurements provided are both metric and imperial. Bonus: A TEXT ONLY version (ten pages) of the instructions come bundled with your pattern for printing purposes, should you not want to print all of the photos. Refer to your electronic versions for photos whenever needed saving your printer ink! The Snazzy Slouch bag once completed, is not only nice to just grab and go, it is also quite well organized inside with lots of space. The Snazzy Slouch is made with deep external slip pockets, perfect for your keys, phone wallet, and other things you might need in a hurry. The main compartment zippers closed to keep everything inside secure. You will also enjoy an internal zippered divider pocket, and, four extra interior slip pockets! The Snazzy Slouch has an adjustable shoulder strap that can be made any length you might need. The finished size of the Snazzy Slouch measures approximately 36 cm (14″) X 20 cm (8″) X 7.5 cm ( 3″) once completed.
- exterior fabric: 90 cm (1 yard) of 112 cm (40”) wide fabric; if using contrast, allow 45 cm (½ yard)
- lining fabric: 90 cm -110 cm (1-1¼ yard) of 112 cm (40”) wide fabric (depending on whether you use exterior fabrics or lining fabric for your interior zipper divider pocket – C)
- fusible interfacing: Pellon/Legacy SF101, 2 m (2 ¼ yard)
- fusible fleece 60 cm (24”) Thermolam Plus TP971F or Vilene 640H
- matching thread suggested: Gutermann Polyester
- 1 piece 11.5 cm X 27.3 cm (4½” x 10¾”) of Peltex or similar firm stabilizer for the base
- 1 x 51 cm (20”) or longer handbag zipper (cut down to size during construction)
- 1 x 30 cm (12”) dress zipper to match either the lining or exterior depending on which fabrics you chose for your interior zipper divider pocket – C
- 1 X 3.8 cm (1½”) rectangular metal slider for the strap.
- 2 X 3.8 cm (1½”) rectangular rings.
- 1 X zipper pull (optional)
- 6 X 8 mm (5/16″) rivets (optional)
More sewing patterns from Chris W Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New