Sew these pieced slippers using just one package of 40 pre-cut 5″ fabric squares, that is one Bali Snap or one charm pack. The full-sized templates are included for slipper sizes 5 – 11. You will also need one yard of coordinating fabric for the lining. You will need one 18″ zipper, slipper gripper fabric for the soles, and a foam non-fusible interfacing for the bag and slippers. The slippers have removable insoles! A sweet Mother’s Day gift!
More Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New