There are piles (sorry I couldn’t help myself there!) of excellent sewing tutorials available at PatternPile for sewing similar zippered bags & pouches, including installing the zippers. Sandie from SleepyOwl Studio gives the measurements for the fabric pieces, and general instructions to put the pouches together. I love the box pleats sewn into this bag.
How To Make a Pleating Board and Sew Perfect Pleats:
“Create a tool to help you make easy pleats in your fabric. Making a pleated purse, skirt, or dress? Spend a little time making a pleating board and you’ll save hours pleating that endless fabric. This is a video of Nicole Beaufrog making the pleating board in under 40 minutes. All you need is lining paper, strong spray adhesive, a long ruler, scissors and an iron. Good luck! Visit the more detailed step by step tutorial on www.beaufrog.co.uk“
More similar zippered pouches:
- Pleated Pouches in Five Sizes
- Perfectly Pleated Coin Purse
- Tragic Whale’s Gathered Clutch
- Learn to Sew a Gathered Clutch
- Very Berry Flat Bottomed Pouch
- Easy Zippy Pouches
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New