A Free Sewing Tutorial from Ludlow Quilt and Sew
Rose from Ludlow Quilt and Sew in the UK, shows us how she stitched this sweet pleated and lined tote with a very simple free pattern. This cute bag has a wide bottom and a narrow top opening that keeps your goodies inside. A contrasting front pleat gives visual interest and an opportunity to customize. Sew this bag out of cotton, twill, pleather, velvet, canvas, vinyl, wool, tweed, or whatever fabrics suit you. This bag is very easy and quick to sew. A suitable project for confident beginner sewers.
More to see while you’re here:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New