A Free Sewing Tutorial from Ludlow Quilt and Sew
Rose from Ludlow Quilt and Sew in the UK, shows us how she stitched this sweet pleated and lined tote with a very simple free pattern. This cute bag has a wide bottom and a narrow top opening that keeps your goodies inside. A contrasting front pleat gives visual interest and an opportunity to customize. Sew this bag out of cotton, twill, pleather, velvet, canvas, vinyl, wool, tweed, or whatever fabrics suit you. This bag is very easy and quick to sew. A suitable project for confident beginner sewers.
More to see while you’re here:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New