A Free Sewing Tutorial from Professor Pincushion
A free sewing video tutorial from the amazing Professor Pincushion to create a simple bottle tote. An excellent scrap busting project as well as an ideal hostess or holiday gift for anyone to carry any type of bottle. This versatile bag design is also superb for carrying baby bottles, and the bag is a sweet gift for new parents, or, for sports or yoga enthusiasts to carry water bottles. Customize with fabric prints, embroidery or applique? Sew with wipe-clean oilcloth or laminated cotton? Insulate and pad with fusible fleece if you see fit. Sewing a diaper bag? Add this bottle bag in a coordinating fabric and attach it to the interior of the diaper bag with a lobster clip to keep the bottle bag upright and handy.
Watch [block]7[/block][block]26[/block]’s free video tutorial:
More featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New