From Little Red Window & Shiny Happy World!
As another school year creeps upon us I thought this EASY sewing tutorial demonstrating how to create this simple pencil case would be just what the teacher hoped for. Cassie from Little Red Window walks you through, step by step with color photos and clear sewing instructions. This free sewing project is perfect for a beginner sewer too. You can construct one of these 5″ x 8″ pencil cases from two fat quarters of fabric and a zipper.
How to Sew Boxed Corners with Wendi Gratz:
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New