From Little Red Window & Shiny Happy World!
As another school year creeps upon us I thought this EASY sewing tutorial demonstrating how to create this simple pencil case would be just what the teacher hoped for. Cassie from Little Red Window walks you through, step by step with color photos and clear sewing instructions. This free sewing project is perfect for a beginner sewer too. You can construct one of these 5″ x 8″ pencil cases from two fat quarters of fabric and a zipper.
How to Sew Boxed Corners with Wendi Gratz:
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5