A sew and sell PDF pattern to stitch a vintage inspired 1930’s era wide brim flapper-style hat with contrasting band from Kallie Designs. A simple sewing project with only three pattern pieces. Accent your vintage-style flapper hat with a fun fabric flower, a large vintage button, a brooch, or a slide buckle. The wide brim can be slightly turned up at the front or back. Sew beautiful 1930’s style hats with this pattern all year round.
More projects like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New