A sew and sell PDF pattern to stitch a vintage inspired 1930’s era wide brim flapper-style hat with contrasting band from Kallie Designs. A simple sewing project with only three pattern pieces. Accent your vintage-style flapper hat with a fun fabric flower, a large vintage button, a brooch, or a slide buckle. The wide brim can be slightly turned up at the front or back. Sew beautiful 1930’s style hats with this pattern all year round.
More projects like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas