Sewing skill level: confident beginner.
Nicole Neales, aka SewGnar shows us how she stitches this sleek and durable bi-fold cork wallet that is easy to sew. A simple instructional three-page sewing epattern includes two pattern pieces, or you can use the cutting guide if you’d rather not have to print anything. Neales uses Brother’s Brother ScanNCut SDX225 to cut cork fabric from Fabric Funhouse. Written instructions download here. Make sure you subscribe to KS Productions TV for more excellent sewing videos and talent.
Watch now: Sew a Cork Wallet with Nicole Neales
- fat quarter of cork, slim leather, or vinyl
- Wonder Clips (fabric clips, alligator clips, etc.) optional
- RFID blocking material
- Quick-Dry fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac)
- Chalk or fabric pen for marking lines
- Bi-fold wallet PDF sewing pattern
Brother PQ-1500SL Sewing Machine
from: Sewingmachinesplus.com, Inc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New