This PDF sewing pattern from Flosstyle offers every sewer at any skill level the freedom to create the wallet they want with the features that suit the carrying needs, time available, supplies and sewing skills. Begin with a basic wallet project, and add options as you are comfortable with your sewing machine. This wallet design affords a slim profile that is not too bulky to sew on a standard sewing machine. The EZ-Wrap wallets can be crafted without hardware. A magnetic snap and/or twist lock are optional! Lots of options to include or leave out making this a versatile, unique and fun to sew wallet project.
More wallet projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New