A Free Sewing Tutorial by LuAnn Kessi
An excellent sewing tutorial by LuAnn Kessi that is one of the best we’ve ever seen for this simple quilted bag. Piecing together this little quilted tote bag is easy using fabric strips from your stash. A fabulous sewing project for scrap busting. This is a very simple bag design that could be used for zillions of things. Fill it with things such as; cosmetics, embroidery projects, small toys, baby products, hair accessories, nail polish use it as a shaving kit, give them away to bridesmaids, guild members, teachers, etc. Such a versatile design offers unlimited possibilities. Learn how to sew, quilt and construct these bags with this free sewing tutorial!
More zippered pouches and bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New