Sewing tutorial by Kim of Milkybeer Handmade for Imagine Gnats
Necessity was the mother of invention for Kim of Milkybeer Handmade who is also the mother of a little bookworm who liked to leave her books on their kitchen table. Inspired, Kim designed this very simple and easy to sew chair pouch. It was the perfect storage solution and it looked pretty hanging on her kitchen chair.
- 2 strips of bias tape @ 52″ in length each for the binding
- 1 exterior fabric 13″ x 25″ (Kim used Mustang: gallop canvas by Melody Miller for Cotton Steel)
- 1 lining fabric 13″ x 25″ (Kim used Mustang: stars border in pink by Melody Miller for Cotton Steel)
- coordinating thread
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New