A Free Beginner Sewing Tutorial from Pretty by Hand
An excellent beginner sewing project ideal for kids and teens learning to use a sewing machine and perhaps want to try simple quilting as well. Kristyne of Pretty By Hand shares her free sewing tutorial showing us how she created two quilted totes using one cheater panel in this Alice in Wonderland print by Lecien. Kristyne gives us the instructions to make two versions of this tote, one for short handles and one for long handles. This is a fantastic (and simple) way to use cheater quilt panels! We really love this project.
More tote bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New