A Free Beginner Sewing Tutorial from Pretty by Hand
An excellent beginner sewing project ideal for kids and teens learning to use a sewing machine and perhaps want to try simple quilting as well. Kristyne of Pretty By Hand shares her free sewing tutorial showing us how she created two quilted totes using one cheater panel in this Alice in Wonderland print by Lecien. Kristyne gives us the instructions to make two versions of this tote, one for short handles and one for long handles. This is a fantastic (and simple) way to use cheater quilt panels! We really love this project.
More tote bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New