A free sewing tutorial from The Mermaid's Den
Beth from the Mermaid‘s Den shares her free sewing tutorial for creating simple drawstring bags from sheer curtains to take to the grocery store. Slip your choice of produce into these see-through bags for an easy check-out. Avoid the non-recycle-able plastic bags on the roll at the markets. An easy to sew drawstring closure keeps your veggies from rolling around inside your grocery cart. You can also substitute a sheer fabric with a mesh fabric with cotton or canvas reinforcements. Check it out!
More useful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New