A digital sewing pattern from Spencer Ogg Designs for you to sew this beautiful rounded bag with a large exterior pocket and large interior phone pocket. Comprehensive instructions with full color photos throughout this PDF pattern guide you through every step to stitch this classy purse. The rounded and gusseted bag bottom gives ample space, big enough to hold your essentials. The Shapely Tote is fully lined throughout with a large feature profile stitched pocket on the front, and a generous shoulder strap.
Flexible foam stabilizer inside (such as Bosal or similar) means the bag stands up on it’s own to keep its bell-bottom shape even with a full load. Sewing skill level: easy to moderate. Approximate finished dimensions: 9.75 x 9.5 inches (25 x 24 cm).
More beautiful totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New