A scrappy patchwork shamrock block nestled in this 16″ quilted pillow sham is the perfect project to sew with your shades of green scraps for St. Patrick’s Day! This pattern download by Mary Kate Karr-Petras makes a 16″ x 16″ block. This shamrock block would also make a fun tote bag, or make enough blocks to create a quilt. Use quick-piecing techniques to sew the scrappy shamrock. This pattern includes instructions for increasing the size of the shamrock block to any size you want. Erin go Bragh!
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New