Measuring 10″ wide across the top and 11″ wide at the base, 9″ tall and 3″ deep, Diana sits pretty everywhere you go. One 25″ handle and two divided slip pockets at both front and back. The exterior features a curved and divided slip pocket to match the curve of the flap. Diana has a flap closure with an optional magnetic snap. This is a great handbag for everyday use, just fitting over your shoulder. I love the ricrac sewn along the edge of the flap!
Choosing the Right Sewing Machine Needles:
“Having the right needle to suite your sewing needs can have a big impact on how your project turns out. While there are many projects that can be stitched using a universal needle, Jill Case shares with you that it’s good to know what other needle options are out there and what projects and fabrics they are best used with. Many sewing machine needles are very straight forward in their description. For example, jean needles are best for jean and denim fabrics, leather needles are for use with leather, and stretch needles are for sewing with stretchy fabrics. However, there are a few others, like ballpoint or Microtex, that are a bit trickier. Jill takes you through each needle, their uses, and even some great ideas on how to store them.” – National Sewing Circle
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New