Use this free sewing tutorial from Sewplicity to learn how to sew sturdy corded handles for handbags. An easy sewing project to practice and use when sewing many different handbag styles. These handles would look nice on travel and tote bags.
- Fabric or craft glue
- Two strips of fabric that are 4″ wide x your desired length
- Two strips of fusible fleece the same length x 3 1/2″ wide
- Two pieces of cording the length of your fabric / fleece strips
How to Use a Cording Foot from Sewing Parts Online:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New