The “Why Knot” handbag is a curvy bag and the perfect size for everyday use. Once the Why Knot handbag is completed, it measures 16 ½” wide x 12 ½” tall, and 6” deep. Follow Sew Michelle‘s construction technique to make your Why Knot Bag sturdy with body even when it’s empty. The Why Knot handbag includes an interior pleated pocket and two outside pleated pockets on the sides for easy access to your cell phone or keys. The Why Knot Bag pattern contains over 45 pictures to take you through step-by-step when creating your own Why Knot Bag. Included one with this pattern is a handy reference tool to keep next to your sewing machine when working on this project to save you time and trips to and from your computer to follow each step.
More Knotty Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New