The “Why Knot” handbag is a curvy bag and the perfect size for everyday use. Once the Why Knot handbag is completed, it measures 16 ½” wide x 12 ½” tall, and 6” deep. Follow Sew Michelle‘s construction technique to make your Why Knot Bag sturdy with body even when it’s empty. The Why Knot handbag includes an interior pleated pocket and two outside pleated pockets on the sides for easy access to your cell phone or keys. The Why Knot Bag pattern contains over 45 pictures to take you through step-by-step when creating your own Why Knot Bag. Included one with this pattern is a handy reference tool to keep next to your sewing machine when working on this project to save you time and trips to and from your computer to follow each step.
More Knotty Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5