with Marni Weaver ✃
Create a sweet tradition and sew this fun Halloween Candy bowl in just a few short hours. Serve goodies to trick-or-treaters at the door and fill a few more with candy corn for a Halloween party. This Halloween Candy bowl is a fabulously easy sewing project that is perfect as a family activity too. Fun for both parents and kids, and a Halloween accessory that will bring happy memories for years to come.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New