If you sew like me, and your arms seem to feel ten-feet long, your project is large, and you need all the space you can get. This hanging tool and notions organizer might be the perfect storage solution for you! What is even better is that it is a fun project you can finish in a day. Organize your often-used tools and notions making them easy to access and within arms reach. Hang from a nearby wall, or attach cup hooks under your sewing table and hang next to your chair. Keep your table clear, avoid tools and notions from becoming damaged from falling from the table. Think of the rotary cutting blades you won’t have to replace. (clUmSy sewers unite!)
Watch the video to see how you can create a hanging sewing tool organizer too:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New