This simple yet modern-style basket and tray are perfect for your sewing space, or for the upcoming gift-giving season. Both of these sewing projects utilize a curved dart that is quick and simple to sew, even for beginner sewers. Customize your fabric tray and basket set with embroidery, ribbon, fabric paint, or beads! Fabrics featured here are Euclid fabrics by Carolyn Friedlander. (Check out the video below to see more about the Euclid fabric line.) Approximate finished dimensions: tray: 8” x 6” x 2-1/2” tall, basket: 10” x 10” x 4-1/4” tall. Have fun! This is a nice, easy, and worthwhile sewing project for everyone!
More projects for your sewing space:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New