Using fabrics from Robert Kaufman Fabrics, Cynthia Frenette designed this wonderful project supply caddy and offers the free pdf with diagrams, instructions, and fabric yardages, so that we can sew one too! This pattern is rated by the publisher as “experienced intermediate“. The finished project organizer measures: 12” x 9-1/2” x 6-1/2”. The Sewing Date Project Organizer Bag project uses Robert Kaufman fabrics from the Kona® Cotton, Essex Yarn Dyed, and Sewing Studio 2 lines. You will also need two yards of heavy weight interfacing, a 12” closed end zipper, and some basting spray which is of course optional.
Pellon® 72F Peltex® II Ultra-Firm Two-Sided Fusible:
“Cassie of Elegantitus shares how to use Pellon® 72F Peltex® II double-sided fusible interfacing. It is an ultra-firm, double-sided fusible stabilizer that provides smooth, heavyweight stabilization for accessories, crafts, home decorating, and quilting. It is sewing machine safe and will not flatten out or become distorted with steam pressing. Peltex® II has no grain and can be cut in any direction.” – Pellon Projects
More project bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5