If you want to sew your own sewing machine carrying bag, this is the pattern for you. The Machine Bag pattern by SewingPatternsbyMrsH was carefully tested to ensure it’s suitability for a variety of sewing machine sizes. The pattern testers found this pattern to have clear instructions and all testers have put their machine bags to good use. This project requires strong webbing for the handles, and the lining includes a handy mesh pocket. Finished bag dimensions; 16.5″ x 12.5″ x 9″ (42 cm x 32 cm x 23 cm). Go measure your machine!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New