If you want to sew your own sewing machine carrying bag, this is the pattern for you. The Machine Bag pattern by SewingPatternsbyMrsH was carefully tested to ensure it’s suitability for a variety of sewing machine sizes. The pattern testers found this pattern to have clear instructions and all testers have put their machine bags to good use. This project requires strong webbing for the handles, and the lining includes a handy mesh pocket. Finished bag dimensions; 16.5″ x 12.5″ x 9″ (42 cm x 32 cm x 23 cm). Go measure your machine!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New