Follow along with this free sewing tutorial with WAWAK’s Megan demonstrating how simple adding a zipper to a beach bag really is! Measure, mark, and sew with Megan’s free sewing tutorial using a tote you’ve made or already have. If you’re feeling adventurous, add patch pockets to the interior for your wallet, phone, keys, or sunscreen. These are both great basic sewing techniques to use while upcycling a bag.
40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know from: Craftsy.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New