Follow along with this free sewing tutorial with WAWAK’s Megan demonstrating how simple adding a zipper to a beach bag really is! Measure, mark, and sew with Megan’s free sewing tutorial using a tote you’ve made or already have. If you’re feeling adventurous, add patch pockets to the interior for your wallet, phone, keys, or sunscreen. These are both great basic sewing techniques to use while upcycling a bag.
40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know from: Craftsy.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New