Crystal from Little Bit Funky offers this very simple (and free!) sewing lesson showing us how she makes these pretty pie or casserole dish carriers in a snap! This is one of the simplest sewing projects that we have seen for creating hot food carriers. Beginner sewers will find that this project will provide them with more confidence and results they can actually use. Crystal also sews these carriers as gifts using fun contrasting fabrics, that hold up to a 11″ by 14″ dish.
More kitchen accessories to make:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New