Crystal from Little Bit Funky offers this very simple (and free!) sewing lesson showing us how she makes these pretty pie or casserole dish carriers in a snap! This is one of the simplest sewing projects that we have seen for creating hot food carriers. Beginner sewers will find that this project will provide them with more confidence and results they can actually use. Crystal also sews these carriers as gifts using fun contrasting fabrics, that hold up to a 11″ by 14″ dish.
More kitchen accessories to make:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5