This Annie’s online video sewing class is led by sewing expert Nancy Green, owner of Pink Sand Beach Designs, a company that specialized in bag patterns and kits. Join Nancy as she thoroughly and clearly demonstrates step-by-step how to cut, sew and finish this crossbody bag made with stunning batiks and quality fusibles. This exclusive crossbody bag design includes a back zippered pocket for your cell phone, an inside lining with extra pockets, a secure top zippered closure and straps you can adjust to suit your body height.
In this online class you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your bag
- How to perfectly measure and cut fabric pieces
- An easy zipper technique beginner’s will love
- How to create a lined zippered pocket
- How to sew an inside lining with pockets
- How to sew straps with swivel hooks and D-rings
- How to adjust the strap size to suit your height
- How to use fusible materials including fleece and heavyweight stabilizer to give your bag shape that will last for years
Annie’s online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
See more and read the five-star reviews on Annie’s online classes!
More cross-body bags to sew:
- Pandora Hipster: Cross-Body Bag – Sew & Sell!
- The Love Affair Cross-Body Purse
- Multi-Style Cross-Body Bag + Backpack
- Sew McCool’s Cross-Body Hipster Bag
- Dot Dot Dash Cross-Body Laptop Bag
- Color-Blocked Asymmetrical Cross-Body Bag
- Fold-Over Kiss-Snap Cross-Body Bag
- India Cross-Body Reversible Hobo Bag
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New