from Beckie Farrant and Lindsay Fullington ❃
I’ve been looking for a wallet pattern or a wallet sewing tutorial to hold a substantial amount of “stuff”. With gifts cards, loyalty shopping cards, credit cards, debit cards, discount cards, my purse is FULL of cards. The Mega Card Holder Wallet by the incredible Beckie Farrant of Infarrantly Creative looks like the perfect wallet for all of my cards. A Velcro tab closure makes it so easy. A magnetic snap, or a nice twist closure are some hardware alternatives. Basic sewing skills would be required to follow this free sewing tutorial.
Designer Wallet Patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New